My Publix Trip was a quick one, eventhough I did get more than 10 items the whole process was very quick. I had my list ready and knew the first item I need to check was the barilla pasta, there was a little mix up with the prices and products available but since they didnt have the items in the coupon we were able to get original and the only veggie flavor. Is not that the shelves were empty but that the items stated in the coupon were not available in that store. The last thing I checked was for the Truvia Nectar I was shocked this item was well stocked so got one (this was a money maker because I submitted my receipt and received $2 for that item) if you are not familiar or dont have the app you can use my link and get started.
Well, besides all of that I would like to share my trip..
Total Price before coupons: $51.01
Total Amount in Coupon and Discount: $42.71
Final Amount Paid: $8.30
Barilla Pasta price was different at the store I went to and the coupon I received was for $0.75 instead of $1.00 when you purchase 3 but still is a very good price for a little more than a quarter on 6 pasta boxes.
- Revised Total
- Barilla Pasta, $1.69
- (used 2) – $.75/3 Barilla Blue Box
- (used 6) – $.55/1 Barilla Publix Green Flyer
- Final Price: $0.27 for all 6
- Smart Balance Spread the price was different too at my store, the price was $3.35 making this item $1.35 or $0.68 each.
- Nonni’s Biscotti (this was accurate) Got 4 in total
- Aunt Jemima Mix the price was different, the price was $2.75 making this item $1.75 or $0.88 each.
Aunt Jemima Syrup, 24 oz, BOGO $3.17
$1/2 Aunt Jemima products 12-oz or larger, 2/12/17 SS #1 insert exp 4/9/17
Final Price: $2.17 or $1.09 each
New York Bakery Frozen Bread, BOGO $2.89
$1/1 any New York Bakery Bake & Break Pull Apart Loaf printable
Final Price: $.45 each