Boxycharm Premium May Box Choice Date & 5 Sneak Peeks are revealed. So far I’m excited about the items shown….. I am glad we are able to see so early on a few confirmed spoilers for the Premium Box.
May Premium Box’s choice date will be on Thursday, April 16th. Not sure if these new spoilers will be part of the choice products.
When is the Choice date for May’s Box?
- We all ready have the date for the next Choice date, mark your calendars for April 16th (Thursday) which will be the next choice date.
New to Boxycharm? and would like to subscribe – get a FREE item of your choice
- If you are interested in getting this box, you can subscribe to Boxycharm (base box $25) and join the waitlist for the Boxycharm Premium. You can click here to do so and get a free gift. | CODE: MASQUERADEBALL or INTENSITY
Sneak Peeks Revealed
Below you can see our first look into the May Premium Box, these are some of the items we can expect but no information yet, if every charmer will get them.
- We have Kevyn Aucoin Mascara
- Too Faced Gold Bronzer
- Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Palette
- Skin & Co. Truffle Eye Cream
- Smashbox Trio Palette
What is the Cost of the Box?
- Boxycharm has 3 subscription boxes, the Base box cost $25 a month
- Boxycharm Premium cost is $35 a month, in order to join the waitlist you must be subscribed to the base box. For the first month, after activation, you can cancel either Base or Premium anytime. Boxyluxe is an upgrade subscription you will receive 4 times in a year (Mar, June, Sep & Dec). Boxyluxe total cost is $49.99, it will replace your Base box in Luxe months.
How do I subscribe to Boxycharm Box?
- You can click here to join, select the subscription box you want to join. In some cases, you might start by joining the waitlist.
What is the shipping price?
- The Shipping cost for the Boxycharm Boxes are FREE to the Contiguous U.S. only
- Shipping outside of the contiguous US costs $8 for Luxe and $5 for Luxe Starter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
I love my eyeshadow palette n am sick of skin care I have in the qwiz No No skin care it would be nice to get the ToFace pallette I thought I might get skin care but I always get the cheapest variation so that would be smash box it’s unfair to give a 66 dollar product to some and a 23 to others