CVS has so many great deal but one that I would like to share is beauty related which is mostly cosmetics. Every week the deals change and sometimes is good to know in advance the best offers for you to plan ahead and know if is worth getting. I share the best Makeup offers that will start at CVS this Sunday 11/11/18.
What you need to do before going to CVS
- Install the CVS app and register your email to earn some FREE ECBs
- Link your CVS membership card to your app (this will make it easier in the register)
- Go through the app before heading to the store to select coupons you can use
- Print any available coupons, you can do so here. (these can be combine with the CVS coupons that print in the red box machine
What you need to do while at CVS
- Ask for CVS membership card, is FREE
- Scan your CVS card at the red box machine to see which coupons printed
I think we are ready to share those great offers we can expect this Sunday..
Here are the best coupons you can use for this weeks deal, keep in mind to
- print them before they are no longer available
- it will ask to install a coupon file which will be a one time thing
- you can print the same coupons up to 2 times per computer
- is best to print up to 3 per page so you can save paper like that too
- if you dont use the coupon keep for future purposes since they expired at a later time
Coupons available to print
Save $2.50 on any one (1) NEUTROGENA® Makeup Lip or Eye product (excludes clearance products, trial & travel sizes)
Save $4.00 on any one (1) NEUTROGENA® Makeup Face product (excludes makeup removers, clearance products, trial & travel sizes)
$2.00 OFF ONE COVERGIRL Eye Product (excludes 1-kit shadows, accessories, and trial/travel size)
$2.00 OFF ONE COVERGIRL Face Product (excludes Cheekers, accessories and trial/travel size)
$2.00 OFF ONE COVERGIRL Lip Product (excludes accessories and trial/travel size)
If you would like to see me explain each deal you can watch it here
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 5 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!