Struggling with adult acne, oily and extremely sensitive skin has been a challenge to finding the ingredients that works best for my skin. After visiting my dermatologist and trying out all of the prescribed ointment and medications nothing seemed to work. After 2 years trying those things out I switch to applying DIY recipes on my skincare routine. In it I found such a great improvement in my skin and the acne is not as severe as it was years ago. Most of the oils used on this recipe I use on my daily skin care routine in separate applications, but reading more about Farsali Elixir ingredients and treatment. I realized some of the ingredients I all ready used in my daily routine.
For that reason I decided to great a dupe for the Farsali Rose Gold Elixir, I did tweak some ingredients to best work for my oily and acne prone skin, so in reality the ingredients are a bit similar but not completely. If you are still in doubt on creating your own Rose Gold Elixir here is a glance of the benefits each ingredients offer;
- Rosehip Seed Oil has many benefits, help with acne & scars reduces appearance of dark spots, helps hydrates the skin and fight free radicals.
- Sweet Almond Oil great for under eye circles, soothes inflammation, has many vitamins such as A, B1, B2 & E
- Pumpkin Seed Oil anti-inflammatory help fight acne, great for all skin type from dry to oily, moisturizes the skin and is rich in antioxidants
- Lemon Essential Oil help reduce excessive oil in the skin, helps brighten your skin, and lighten age/dark spots
- Gold Leaf Sheet offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, help with glowing skin and it can help reduce redness.
Those are just key areas each ingredient helps your skin improve but speaking as someone who has very I mean very sensitive skin just be very cautious with each ingredient and test them in the back of your hand.
- Other items needed
Bottle with dropper
Spoon to mix
Farsali Rose Gold Elixir became such a popular item to have but the price did throw a few people of getting it. This elixir was made with great oil that can work to improve the condition of your skin, at first hearing so many oils added in an elixir can throw anyone off specially if you have oily skin, but like I mentioned at the beginning including some of the ingredients (which are mostly oils) I seen improvement in my skin as well as controlling any excessive oils. Using the right oils can help target areas that you probably struggle with such as acne scars, aged spots and even acne the good thing is most of these oils are dry meaning they will absorb quickly while not leaving an oily finished to your skin.
This recipe makes a small batch, if you duplicate the recipe shown above it makes a little less than 1 oz.
I also created a video that shows how easy it is to make this beautiful elixir, here.