You can score a pretty good deal at Ulta for a few items that are on special, for example try the Makeup Revolution Foundation as low as $5.40 (Reg $9)
- Special Price – $5.40
- Earn Shopkick 15 Points for this transaction
- Earn Shopkick 100 points for scanning at walking in to store
- Final Price $5.40 & 115 Points
- Walk in Today 25 points
- Scan Items 75 points
- Sign up 250 points (first time sign up)
- Link CC, Pay with that Card Earn 3x the points
With 1250 Shopkicks (points) = FREE $5 GC
With 2500 Shopkicks (points) = FREE $10 GC
With 6250 Shopkicks (points) = FREE $25 GC
If you are interested on checking out Shopkick app, click here, use my code (YAY878036) to earn 250 points and start scanning..
Other ways to save if purchasing online. First of all, I do want to share these methods have helped me save and is why I like to mentioned them in case you werent aware or probably forgot.
- If you havent sign up to Sephora Rewards program which is FREE
- You can use Ebates or TopCashBack to earn money back for example today TopCashBack is offering 4% cash back of total purchases
- If new to TopCashBack, sign up and we both get $10 added to our account (link here)
- If you are purchasing in store, there is an app I always use, that is Shopkick – I love this app simply because I get points for walking in to selected stores as well as scanning and in some cases purchasing. I link my credit card to the app based on the points offered on that day is what I receive for example sometimes it shows 2x per dollar amount when shopping at Ulta. Here is the link and my referral code YAY878036 which will provide 250 points to start of.